****Please follow these steps BEFORE contacting me.****
- Speak to your significant other about purchasing a puppy before contacting me and please get their approval prior to making any appointments with me.
- Read the “Available” and “Waiting List” pages on my website first!
- Send a completed application/questionnaire with your initial email.
- Please be patient. If you don’t hear back from me immediately, I do not have puppies available or am at dog shows. I typically have a 6 month to 1 year or more waiting list!
- Please read all of the articles and information on my website. This information is here to guide you and help your education process. I do expect my puppy families to educate themselves on the Maltese breed and and to be prepared to bring a new puppy home.
Repetitive calls or emails will not assist in expediting the process!
Scottsdale ~ Phoenix, Arizona
****Please fill out the questionnaire. This is required.****
If you are looking for a malti-poo, I am not the breeder for you!
Please remember, all deposits are non-refundable. I do not hold or reserve puppies without a deposit!
I will respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your email or voice message. I will only speak to the new family/puppy buyer and not a third party. Please understand this is to avoid dealing with scams. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Please read the articles on my website about payments, nutrition, hypoglycemia, etc. I also go over this information upon pick up of your puppy. I expect new dog owners to educate themselves before bringing their new puppy home! Please do your homework. Maltese puppies are like new babies.
I do not sell, nor do I give away my puppies to breeders, brokers, auctions or pet stores. I do not donate my Maltese puppies to charities, please do not ask.